Download this app to your desktop
"Samsung Flow is a software product that enables a seamless, secure, connected experience across your devices. You can authenticate your Tablet/PC with your smartphone, share content between devices, and sync notifications from your smartphone to your Tablet/PC. You can also turn on the smartphone's mobile hotspot to keep your Tablet/PC connected.
The following devices support Samsung Flow:
1. Windows Tablet/PC: Windows 10 OS Creators update or newer
(Galaxy TabPro S, Galaxy Book, PC)
2. Android Tablet: Android Nougat OS or newer
(Galaxy Tab S3, etc.)
3. Android Phone: Android Marshmallow OS or newer
(Galaxy S8, S8+, S7, S7 Edge, S6, S6 Edge, S6 Edge+, Note 5, A5, A7, etc.)
* For the latest device list, please check the app's compatibility on Google Play™.
* Bluetooth (Bluetooth LE optional), Wi-Fi direct, fTPM enabled (China dTPM)
Windows 10 users can find the Samsung Flow app on the Windows App Store.
Go to the Samsung Flow webpage where you can find the setup guide:
If you have not updated the Samsung Flow app to the latest version, please go to Windows Store > Menu > Downloads and Updates to update the app."
Information Regarding Access Permissions
In order for us to provide you with our services, we need your permission to access the items described below. Note that you can still enjoy the basic features of our services without granting these Optional Access Permissions. This is an app package that can be used on both a mobile phone and a tablet/PC simultaneously; however, it may ask for different access permissions depending on the type of device you are using.
[Required Access Permissions]
- Location: To search for your mobile phone using your tablet/PC connected via Bluetooth.
- Storage: To store content shared among registered devices to an external storage device, and view the stored content.
[Optional Access Permissions]
- Phone: To transfer calls received by your mobile phone to your tablet/PC; and when you decide to decline an incoming call from the tablet/PC, the call will be declined on your mobile phone.
- Contacts: To obtain information about callers or senders when you receive calls or SMS text messages on your mobile phone.
- SMS: To transfer an SMS text message you have received on your mobile phone to a registered tablet/PC; and once you reply to it on the tablet/PC, to send the reply from your mobile phone.